Latest update: July 5, 2022
- Analysis of how the website is used by its visitors (Google cookie)
- Tailoring of content based on how users use the website (Google ads cookie, Hubspot cookie)
- Tailoring of advertisements in various media channels based on how the website’s users use the website (LinkedIn cookie, Zoominfo Cookie, Bing Ads cookie)
- Customization of advertisements in various media channels based on how the website user’s search behaviour (LinkedIn cookie, Zoominfo Cookie, Bing Ads cookie)
Example of data we might collect:
- Browser Information
- Operating System Information
- Mobile Device Information (e.g., device identifier, mobile operating system, etc.)
- IP Address
- Pixel tags and other technologies
- Page Accessed
- Geographic Location
- Demographic information
- Time of Visit
- Behaviour on website
- Referring Site, Application, or Service
- Aggregated information
This website utilizes third-party cookies (examples listed above). If you don’t want the cookies to be saved in your web browser it is possible to partially or completely block cookies. It is also possible to remove cookies after they have already been saved to your web browser. Both actions are accessible through the settings in your web browser and exactly how you do it depends on which web browser you use. You can use the browser’s help function or read more on http://www.aboutcookies.org/ for more detailed information on how this is done in the web browser you are using.
As a visitor to a website you should be aware that some parts of the website may not function if you choose not to save, or to remove, cookies.
If you have any specific questions about how cookies are used on this website you are welcome to contact us at email@example.com.